My Next Adventure

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Upcoming Events

Just a note:

This Saturday is the first event for the season for the Las Vegas Triathlon Club. It is a Duathlon and my first ever. I will be treating this as a "C" race for my season. My goal is to not try to chase everyone I see down, but rather to run my own race and work on pace between the disciplines. I am hopeful that Melissa can make it to the event and Tweet the race for me @Libationguy.

The following Saturday is a little more important for me. This will be my second Half-Ironman distance event at The Showdown at Sundown. While a "B" race for me, this will be my first real indicator of overall fitness this season and will give me a comparison against the Half Silverman that I completed in November. This race was a little shaky earlier and there were questions about whether it was going to happen or not. They have changed to course and, as a result, I think this event might actually be harder than the Half Silverman was. I am very interested to see if I can beat my time from November. I am hopeful to have live Tweets from this event as well.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment