My Next Adventure

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Trusty Steed


My ride. A vintage 1991 Cannondale SC800 frame built with the Shimano RX100 group, that is still mostly original and has seen some wear and tear along the way. I picked this bike up new after being involved in an accident with a car that literally ripped my previous Cannondale in half. An accident that I was able to walk away from without injury (wear your helmet!)

This bike has seen some hard miles and I plan on it seeing a lot more hard miles before it is done. I did change the rear cassette to a 7 speed / 11-28 so I could avoid spinning out. I have not added aero bars, feeling that wind resistance is probably a good thing for me right now. It was nice to pull my bike out of the garage and start riding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment