My Next Adventure

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Support Group

Lulu, Melissa and Myself

I can't believe this picture was taken last Easter. It is amazing how fast children grow.

When you are training for endurance events, they take a lot of time and energy. It requires a lot of patience and support from a large group of people to get you across the finish line. I thought it would be good to share some of the people with you along the way that are supporting and encouraging me as I try to achieve my goals.

My wife Melissa, who puts up with me everyday. Supports me as I try to find my way in the world. Tells my daughter that I am a hero (if I could only live up to that). Is very rare to complain. Picks me up when I fall down. Kicks me in the ass when I need it.

My daughter Lucia, displaying the infamous "family hug" in the picture above. What an amazing gift she is - every father should be so lucky.

Thank you for letting me do this. I love you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment